The Board of Commissioners will conduct a public hearing on an application to develop land at 1900 Ashbourne Road with a 146-unit mid rise instead of 11 single family dwellings.
The hearing will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014 at 8:30PM at Curtis Hall, 1250 W. Church Road in Wyncote.
- Continued to Wednesday, March 19 @ 8:30PM at Curtis Hall
- Continued to Wednesday, April 17 @ 8:30PM at Curtis Hall
- Continued to Thursday, May 29 @ 7:30PM at Curtis Hall
- Continued to Wednesday, June 18 @ 8:30PM at Curtis Hall
- Continued to Monday, June 30 @ 7:30PM at Curtis Hall
Submit written statements
Because the Board of Commissioners will serve as the fact-finder and receive and rule on evidence and testimony from the parties during the hearing and ultimately issue a written decision granting or denying the application, the Board of Commissioners is NOT free to receive factual information outside of the application review process during the hearing.
Letter to Residents